I do whatever the hell I want and I write whatever the hell I like.. So, backoff Stalkers =.=

Sunday, November 14

Weird Feeling..



I just want to be alone,,relaxing myself,,pretend there's nothing happened,,
I need someone for cheering me up..:')
Not someone who makes thing become worst..:'(
Why people can't understand me,,what I want..
Why people often make me sad,,
Im trying so hard to take a good care of other people feelings..
But whats about me,,they doesn't care about me at all..
Maybe there is someone who really care about me,,which I didn't realize..
Today is the bad day ever,,I'm totally not in mood..
I'm pretend to be happy even I'm not..
I'm trying to smile,,even I feel likes want to cry..
My smile, my laugh, my face impression..its all fake..
People always see that I'm happy,,full of cheers,,but the truth is,, I don't..
I just want to be me,,not pretend to be someone else..
I'm sick of playing all this game..
I'm gonna off my phone for a while,, Just to calm myself..
Sorry to that person,, I didn't mean to hurt u,,and it has nothing to do with u..*M.A.M.S



No comments:

Post a Comment