I do whatever the hell I want and I write whatever the hell I like.. So, backoff Stalkers =.=

Tuesday, December 14

What every girl wants to hear..

Girl : Thanks for the fun day..
Boy : No problem..
Girl : Can I ask you a few question?
Boy : Sure..
Girl : And.. Be honest.. Have I ever crossed ur mind?
Boy : No..
Girl : Do you like me?
Boy : No..
Girl : Do you want me?
Boy : No..
Girl : Would you cry if I left?
Boy : No..
Girl : Would you live for me?
Boy : No..
Girl : Would you do anything for me?
Boy : No..
Girl : Choose me or ur life..
Boy : My life..

The girl ran away in shock depression......
The boy ran after her and told her......

Boy : The reason why you never crossed my mind bcoz,,you'r always in my mind..
The reason why I don't like you is bcoz,,I love you..
The reason I don't want is bcoz,,I need you..
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left,,bcoz I'll die if you left..
The reason i wouldn't live for you is bcoz,,I would die for you..
The reason why Im not willing to do anything for you is bcoz,,I would do anything for you..
The reason why I choose my life is bcoz,,you are my life..
The end............

Awww,,so sweet~ :')



No comments:

Post a Comment